ultimate 7 part program to break free from people pleasing!
Babe, this is for you if you..
- You get treated poorly by others as you have no idea what a boundary is or what your's are
- You are riddled with guilt at the thought of saying no so you say yes when you don't want to
- You keep yourself available for them & are left miserable, feeling unimportant & riddled with anxiety when they have other plans
- Your constant worry of what others think of you holds you back from doing what's best for you
- You are so focused on others that you put them on a pedestal, everyone else's thoughts & feelings matter to you more than your own
- You aren't sure of who you are... you tend to go with what others want instead to be liked
We are done being a doormat babe!
AVAILABLE NOW INSIDE THE SECURE IN LOVE MEMBERSHIP
> NEW PROGRAMS EXCLUSIVE TO MEMBERS ONLY
Members get EXCLUSIVE access to programs at a discounted rate (like the one above) before they become paid programs at a higher rate!
> ACCESS TO A BANK OF MASTERCLASSES
Masterclasses like the Anxious & Avoidant Trap, Overcoming Overthinking, Needy No More... full list below.
> MONTHLY GROUP COACHING SESSION WITH CANDICE
Want your questions answered? Like am I asking too much? Did I do something wrong? How do I handle this situation? I got you.
> PRIVATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Want a place to go and vent & get back on track when your anxious thoughts are spiralling? when your friends don't understand & can't hear you ask the same anxious questions... we really understand you here!
> JOURNAL PROMPTS FOR OVERCOMING ANXIOUS ATTACHMENT
> TOOLS TO SELF-SOOTHE YOUR ANXIETY
> EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS & DISCOUNTS
Less than a cup of coffee a day babe, what have you got to lose? There's no one more important to invest in than you!
MASTERCLASSES AVAILABLE INSIDE THE MEMBERSHIP:
GET YOUR FREEBIES BABE...
Build a daily journaling routine to keep your anxiety at bay with these journal prompts.
This is the EXACT journaling I & my clients do to manage their anxiety & keep their mindset strong.